If you are thinking of starting a company, we can help you to decide what sort of structure you should trade as, whether a Limited Company, Partnership or Limited Liability Partnership.
These options all have their own individual merits and we can advise you on which would be most appropriate and tax efficient for your needs. We can help you with cash flow projections, budgets and forecasts, presentations and business plans and will file all the correct forms with HMRC and Companies House within the required time frame.
We offer a range of services aimed at assisting companies to maintain, monitor and manage statutory Compliance. We offer a reliable and cost-effective service with on-going support on a range of company secretarial matters including:
- Routine compliance covering statutory filing with Companies House
- Advice to directors of their codified duties and best practice
- Provision of registered office facilities
- Company formation
- Company restoration (in line with Companies Court Practice Note 1 of 2003)
- Updating / revising Articles of Association
- Shareholder agreements
- Share options
For more information please contact your nearest Duncan & Toplis office.
Click here to meet the Company secretarial team