Property Tax Allowances
Duncan & Toplis works with businesses and their professional advisers to maximise the tax allowances available on property, and so minimising the net cost.
Who Can We Help?
A business which is:
- buying, selling, constructing or renovating a property for own use; or
- fitting out a leased property for own use; or
- holding commercial property for use in the business or as an investment;
- Property Developers;
acting for clients contemplating any of the above who:
- realise the tax relief available on property is extremely valuable; or
- recognise the legislation governing tax allowances on property is an ever changing and highly complex area of taxation; or
- require advice from a specialist team to ensure that the tax relief available on your property is maximised.
Why Can We Help?
Our specialist property tax department has years of experience and a strong record of success in maximising claims for tax allowances on property.
We offer a specialist service providing the support of our dedicated team to compliment your knowledge by:
- using our property valuation skills which are necessary to maximise the tax relief available on a property;
- giving support in the due diligence process by reviewing purchase and sale contracts to maximise the availability of tax allowances and protect against subsequent revision;
- assisting in the correct drafting of new build documentation to identify and substantiate the cost of items qualifying for capital allowances;
- ensuring the correct financial appraisal of projects and maximising cash flow by recognising all available tax reliefs at the earliest stage; and
- preparing a properly constructed claim for capital allowances to increase the tax relief available and substantially increase the profits of your business.
For a copy of our brochure please click here.