We are specialist medical accountants, being members of the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants (AISMA), a national network of accountancy firms acting for medical practices. We can take the strain out of your financial affairs allowing you more time to spend on your core business - your patients.
Do you find yourself routinely asking these questions:
- Do my current advisers understand the demands of working for a medical practice?
- Should we be reviewing our Partnership Agreement?
- Am I paying too much tax?
- Should I be reviewing my retirement plans?
- Are there ways I could spend more time with patients and less time worrying about finances?
- Is my practice under-performing?
Our team of specialist medical accountants have many years of experience in working with medical practices throughout the region and we realise that each practice is unique. We tailor our services and solutions to specifically meet your financial needs and requirements.
The benefits of using our specialist team are:
- an understanding of the terminology and the Statement of Financial Entitlement
- benchmarking against other practices, both locally and nationally
- accurate estimate of your accountancy fees
- accounts presented in a format useful as a management tool
- a named contact
- prompt responses to queries
- more time to spend on your core business
For a copy of our brochure please click here.
For a copy of our latest newsletter please click here.
For a copy of the latest AISMA Newsline please click here.